ConservingNow Classroom Education Kits
All new curriculum edition! We have expanded the message of our curriculum to include other types of plastic products and the environmental and health problems caused by our dependence on plastic. Our curriculum is over 60 pages, with study units and activities for Pre-school / K-12 students.
Education plays a huge part in helping people understand the environmental and health costs we pay for the convenience of using plastic products. Our goal is for these lessons to influence our young people and their families to consider the environment when making simple daily choices.
Each ConservingNow Classroom Education Kit includes:
- 30 Cotton Reusable Bags for students to decorate in class and take home
- 30 Bring Your Own Bag Static Window Cling for parent's car window
- Comprehensive Teaching Curriculum:
- 6 Grade-specific Study Units and Activities (Pre-K through High School)
- Extensive Teacher/Parent Content
- Eco-awareness Day Materials
- Discussion Guides
- Presentation Slides
- "Earth Protector" student certificates (recommended for K - 6)
- Certificate of Completion (recommended for 7 - 12)
- Recommended Environment Book List for Parents/Teachers
- Digital file format making the curriculum more eco-friendly!*
- Family Involvement Materials including:
- Letter To Parents explaining the purpose of the study unit
- Household Survey
- Family Bag Calendar
Special gift for the teacher! One ConservingNow Ultra Sturdy Oversized Cotton Tote. This popular bag is big enough for all of your teaching supplies and more.
Contents in the teacher gift bag photo are for demonstration purposes only and are not included.
You can sponsor a classroom to receive a classroom education kit, or nominate a classroom for sponsorship. Classroom Education Kits are available for purchase in our Shop!